We believe that most cases can be resolved with positive communication between attorneys. Our Practice in Family Law comes from our history of work in areas such as Psychology and Sociology. We recognize that the best thing for our clients is for us to work diligently to resolve your case quickly and efficiently.
It is always in your best interests to resolve your case under your terms than to allow a third party, i.e. a judge, to decide your case. You know yourself and your family better than the judge and you are the best person to decide your future.
However, if the settlement process breaks down, we are prepared to take your case to trial and get you the best result.
We Practice in the following areas:
- Legal Separation
- Child Custody, Timesharing and Support
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Domestic Violence
- Invalid marriages
- Prenuptial, Postnuptial, Domestic Partnership and Cohabitation Agreements
- Post Decree modification of Custody and Support
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Family Law Practice Areas