Whether you are preparing to buy a house or are involved in a commercial dispute, the right legal advice at the outset can protect your immediate and long-term interests.
The law firm of Clifton L. Davidson, LLC provides insightful counsel for complex transactions and aggressive and cost-effective representation in litigation and dispute resolution.
We practice are licensed to practice in New Mexico state and federal courts, and help clients throughout the state of New Mexico. Contact us today to discuss our qualifications and your legal situation.
We represent businesses and partnerships in various industries, including construction companies and real estate partnerships, in initiating or defending lawsuits.
We provided representation ranging from simple contract disputes to complex litigation in the following areas:
- Dissolution of real estate partnerships
- Claims of fraud or embezzlement by business partners
- Internal management disputes
- Breach of contract
- Failed business transactions
- Commercial lease disputes
- Partitions, buyouts or liquidation of jointly owned businesses or real estate
- Construction litigation involving developers, builders, subcontractors and suppliers
- Consumer fraud lawsuits by homebuyers
- Residential sale agreements
Our services also include:
- Drafting or review of real estate agreements
- Drafting complex settlement agreements
- Preparation and review of other business contracts, commercial leases and agreements
- Legal Counsel for Buying or Selling a Home
We also assist homebuyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions. The process can be exciting and stressful, and having a real estate lawyer who knows the real estate laws of New Mexico is necessary in today’s market. We know the questions to ask and alert you to any concerns prior to closing the deal.
Residential sales agreements can be complex contracts, and there may be lurking dangers — undisclosed defects, unknown liens against the property or lack of protection if the deal falls through.
The Law Office of Clifton L. Davidson, LLC can:
- Carefully draft or review the purchase agreement
- Help negotiate the transaction to protect your interest
- Ensure you get a proper inspection
- Establish clear title and obtain title insurance
- Verify mortgage commitments
- Attend your closing settlement to address any last-minute issues